Sep 20, 2018
Learn how Todd Stearn founded Aragon Advertising, a market
leading Pay Per Call Network with deep roots in the industry.
Read Transcript |
Watch on Facebook | Watch on YouTube
- With Pay Per Call, customers are ready to buy and have an
- The ability to create a custom marketplace for Buyers and
- Networks manage the entire backend with Geographic Coverage and
Time of Day Coverage.
- Diversify your assets, stay on top of market trends and be
prepared for unpredictable swings.
- Seasonality affects a lot of Pay Per Call verticals.
- Pay Per Call Campaigns are more white-hat, evergreen and
- You can build a brand around Pay Per Call!
- Managing Disputes: Talk things out and come up with
constructive solutions to opportunities and threats.
- Why Aragon Advertising: Industry background, operational
experience, compliance standards, consistency in customer and
client support and the people.
- Pay Per Call is not for newbies! Networks are looking for
dedicated, knowledgeable marketers.
- Be ready to fail and don’t get discouraged.
- Be patient, understand how much capital you need to invest and
do your research!
- Take the time to do a lot of research.
- Understand how concurrency works (the number of calls that a
campaign can accept at a single time).
- Networks have the buyers and coverage you need to make the most
out of your traffic.
- Use your own call tracking platform to control the call routing
for your campaigns.
- Recommended verticals for new affiliates: Financial verticals
like credit repair, debt relief, loans, mortgage, etc.
- Recommended tech and tools: Lead to call automation tools like
Drips.com and TeleDrip.com. Licensing out time to a Call Center on
a per minute basis.
- Collecting data and generating your own interface.
- Your Pay Per Call data is an asset that you can monetize
exponentially over time.
- Get distractions out of the way immediately.
- Outsource and delegate day-to-day tasks that are holding you
- Book Recommendation - “Who: The A Method for Hiring by Geoff
Smart and Randy Street”
Aragon Advertising is a performance marketing agency with global
reach across all digital channels. Our core specialties are in the
Mobile Content, Browser Extension, and Pay Per Call verticals,
while keeping our eyes open for all types of other new and exciting
Our offers are exclusive and direct and with a dedicated account
team, we work 24/7 to ensure we are increasing your ROI while
assuring all messaging maintains the highest degree of brand
Todd is an entrepreneur, digital marketing executive and a
recognized leader in the Pay Per Call industry. Since founding
Aragon Advertising in 2012, he has gone on to launch LeadSquad and
The Money Manual, in 2017. At Aragon Advertising, Todd has created
a global performance marketing company with a diversified portfolio
of clients and core business lines.
The Pay Per Callers Show is brought to you by Ringba Call
Tracking and Analytics. See how Ringba is inventing the future
of calls at Ringba.com.
Join the Pay Per Callers
Whether you are new to Pay Per Call or an industry veteran, we
invite you to join the free community at PayPerCallers.com.