Dec 20, 2018
Learn how Neil Patel grows his wildly successful agency Neil
Patel Digital on this episode of the Pay Per Callers Show.
Read Transcript |
Watch on Facebook | Watch on YouTube
- Neil Patel runs a digital agency that helped companies grow
their search traffic.
- Some client services include: Paid Advertising, Conversion Rate
Optimization, Funnels, Email Marketing -- Everything.
- Lots of little stuff that moves the needle when you combine it
all. Most people don’t do that.
- Accept that you don’t know everything, you’re not an expert,
and you can always get better.
- Getting new clients but networking with and learning from other
- Remove dates from URLs and add sidebar links to pillar
- Look at high performing pages and optimize them for long-tail
- Lots of inbound leads from marketing efforts over the
- Everything is omni-channel. It’s not one thing that gets you
the client, it’s 50.
- Workday usually starts around 5:00 AM and finishes around 10:00
- #1 Tip: Go for a walk to think about your day, what went well,
what went wrong, how you can do better and what you will prioritize
the next day.
- Start small! Pick 1 thing to add into your routine and build
positive habits slowly.
- Meaningful change doesn’t happen overnight!
- Marketing is going to get harder and more competitive.
- Don’t be intimidated and look at it as a competitive
- SMS works very well for scheduling calls with custom reminders
and sending personalized follow up messages.
- It’s all about how quickly you gather their information and
follow up with a potential customers.
- Twilio for SMS and ConvertKit for Email.
- Figure out what connects with what and you can plug and play
with any tool.
- Once things start working, don’t assume they’re going to keep
- Learn more about Neil's Digital Agency at: www.NeilPatelDigital.com
Neil Patel is the co-founder of Neil Patel Digital. The Wall
Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says
he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says
he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. Neil is a New
York Times bestselling author and was recognized as a top 100
entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100
entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
The Pay Per Callers Show is brought to you by Ringba Call
Tracking and Analytics. See how Ringba is inventing the future
of calls at Ringba.com.
Join the Pay Per Callers
Whether you are new to Pay Per Call or an industry veteran, we
invite you to join the free community at PayPerCallers.com.